Life Groups & Caring for One Another
At Holy Trinity, we’re a family that seeks to love and care for each other
Life Groups are the heartbeat of life at HTW beyond Sunday services. Groups meet in the daytime & evening throughout the week to allow as many people as possible to join one. Life Groups are places to:
- Love & be loved and encouraged by 5-10 other people
- Increase in Faith in Jesus as we look at the Bible together
- Encourage one another to explain Jesus to those we know
Our Life Groups meet every week with the following pattern:
- On the 1st, 3rd & 5th weeks of a month they meet in homes.
- On the 2nd Thursday of a month, Life Groups join together for CONNECT2, our whole church prayer meeting in the Church 8-9:15pm. Join us for a time of prayer and worship together.
- On the 4th Thursday of the month Life Groups meet centrally in church for Equipped for Life where we enjoy food, worship, testimony, prayer and more in-depth practical teaching helping us to live as Christians in the 21st Century. Food is at 7.30pm, with teaching beginning at 8pm, all finished by 9.30pm.
Caring for one another
Beyond Life Groups, we care for one another by…
One of the best ways to be cared for at Holy Trinity is to come on a Sunday and talk to someone there. There will also be prayer ministry so someone can pray for you in confidence. Our services are at 9.15 & 11am.
Pastoral Support Team
If you would like support from Christian men and women who have a particular gift in pastoral care please click here to contact the pastoral support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).